Labels are an important fact for the promotion, security and transportation of products and packages. Nowadays, many industries use labels for different purposes. For example, the food industry uses labels to show nutritional values, expiration date, and production date, while the retail industry uses labels for price information and brand information. That’s why label manufacturers offer a variety of label models to meet the needs of their customers. This article will give detailed information about label manufacturers and different label models.
Companies Which Producing Label
Label manufacturers produce different labels according to the needs of their customers. The services offered by label manufacturers relate to label design, printing and distribution. Label manufacturers use different materials to meet the needs of their customers. For example, materials such as plastic, paper, cardboard and metal are used for different purposes in different industries.
Likewise, they can use different printing techniques according to the needs of the customers. Digital printing, offset printing and flexo printing techniques are some of them.
Labels placed on dresses, clothing or other products are important for brand identity as well as providing information about the products. Different label models are designed according to different customer needs. Here are some common label models:
- Cardboard Labels: Cardboard labels which are generally used on clothing products, contain basic information about the product (brand name, size, price, etc.). Although the designs of these labels are generally simple, they can also be colorful and attractive.
- Woven Labels: Woven labels which are oftenly used in products such as clothes, bags and shoes, can provide more detailed information about the product. Woven label will not fade when washed repeatedly. Woven labels can be produced in a longer time due to production techniques.
- Printed Label: Printed labels are a type of label oftenly used to convey brand and information in textile products. There are no color restrictions on these labels and designs can be applied with great detail. Printed labels are often produced using digital printing technology, which makes the designs more vibrant and eye-catching.
- Leather Labels: Leather labels are a great alternative to traditional woven clothing labels, especially preferred for their durability and often used on jeans, boots, workwear, jackets and many more products.
- Woven Badge: Woven badge is a oftenly used detail, often as a brand logo or design element on clothing, uniforms, sports jerseys, bags and shoes. Additionally, woven crest is one of the accessories used not only by manufacturers but also by individuals to personalize their items.
- Label manufacturers can design various label models to meet customer needs. Factors such as the design, material and size of labels are critical to a product’s brand identity and customer experience. It provides a great advantage for businesses that want to differentiate their products from their competitors by emphasizing the unique features of the brand.
Label material choosing should be determined in accordance with the characteristics of the product and its intended use. For example, water-resistant materials can be preferred in outdoor products or food packaging. Choosing of materials in line with customer expectations will increase product quality and reliability.
Label Size and Function
Label size act both an aesthetic and informative role. Large labels can be eye-catching and convey the brand message more clearly. On the other hand, small and elegant labels can support minimalist designs. It is also important that the information on the labels is readable. Lack of information will affect customer satisfaction.
Developing technology has also brought innovations in label design. For example, smart tags or QR codes can be used to provide customers with more information about the product. Such technological features help create a modern and innovative image of the brand.
Factors such as compliance with customer needs, material selection, size and function are very important in label design. A correct label design will strengthen the brand identity of your product and positively affect the customer experience.
Label, Accessory and Packaging Production: Yenel Label
As Yenel Label, we offer special solutions to our customers with a wide range of different types of labels, accessories and packaging products.
When you work with us, you should know that you will receive the highest level of professionalism and quality for your label needs. Thanks to the wide range of products we offer to brands in different sectors, we offer solutions in many areas from the textile industry to the food industry.
Yenel Label provides expert service not only in labels but also in metal accessories and packaging products. With our many years of experience in the sector, we bring together quality and trust in the products and services we offer to our customers.
You can easily contact us for your label needs by calling us or sending a message via Whatsapp. Our professional team is ready to offer you the most suitable solutions. As Yenel Label, we are proud to offer the best labels, accessories and packaging solutions in the industry, keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront.